Summa Networks develops and delivers state-of-the-art telecom products to meet the higher requirements of carriers. Summa Networks NextGen HSS, our flagship product, is a full-featured converged HSS and HLR on top of a unified subscriber database.
The NextGen HSS implements LTE HSS, IMS HSS and HLR based on Rel-15 of the 3GPP standards. Thanks to the features and protocols, our NextGen HSS enables smooth interworking between 2G, 3G, 4G, 4.5G, and 5G. Our NextGen HSS features include Multi-SIM-IMSI-MSISDN, Roaming controls, SOAP API, AUC, EIR, DNS/ENUM, Lawful Interception, EIR, AAA for VoLTE and VoWiFi evolving into 5G UDM, UDR and AUSF. Especially well suited for IoT as it is based on 3GPP Release 13/14/15, it allows NB-IoT, CatM, etc.
Summa Networks is a partner within Enreach, a European group which provides one of the most stable and innovative communication platforms in the Unified Communications market.
We are expanding our business and to reinforce our team we are currently looking for:
- You will collaborate in the design and development of our flagship product, NextGen HLR/HSS.
- You will create and maintain product documentation.
- You will research and recommend new approaches in development methodologies and techniques.
- You will study and implement various telecom interfaces and protocols.
To succeed in your role the following is required:
- You are an inspired and motivated Java Developer with at least 3 years of experience.
- You have knowledge of Linux as it is the main operating system used in the company.
- You have experience in version control (Git, SVN).
- Your English is fluent since you will be working in an international team spread out across Europe.
- Automated testing experience with Junit or Testng.
- You are proactive and eager to learn.
- You are based in Spain.
These are considered a plus:
- Experience with IoC (Guice and Spring Boot.
- Experience in Java Design Patterns.
- Good knowledge of Hibernate.
What do we offer?
We are immersed in a growth process as we gain traction with new clients and projects. We offer you a place where you can challenge yourself in an exciting environment around the bleeding-edge technologies in the Mobile Telephony world. You will be working in creating 5G solutions for the future of the communications industry.Our company is organized mostly as a remote working organization (which we have been since we were founded and well before COVID-19 situation) with daily and continuous contact and some offline touchpoints for team building and face2face meetings.
Would you like to join us? Who does not want to be part of the 5G revolution?