Summa Networks has developed the most advanced HSS and HLR (3GPP Release 15) that enable your network to evolve to 5G and are therefore the ideal replacement for legacy equipment.
Expand your business with IoT and VoLTE solutions empowered by our NextGen HSS, which we will introduce at MWC Barcelona.
- Seamless migration of data between 3G, 4G and 5G thanks to LTE HSS, IMS HSS and HLR in one single piece of software.
- Specially suited for IoT environments, combining Release 15 features with a carrier grade easy-to-scale environment and a proce model adapted to your business needs.
- Broad set of features including EIR, DNS/ENUM, AAA, multi-IMSI, multi-SIM.
- Ready for VoLTE, VoWifi.
- Enabler of Private LTE deployments.
- Flexible deployment models: bare-metal, virtualized, cloud.
- Intuitive GUI for fast subscriber provisioning and full API for external integrations.
- Roadmap open to customer needs.
- Competitive business model, specially for IoT solutions.
- AAA for Diameter integrated/standalone to avoid the need of an additional AAA server.
This is why we are the trusted solution for international MVNOs and IoT players such as Transatel, Tinkoff, Naka Mobile and many others...
We would like to have the opportunity to talk further about how we can help you. We exhibit at MWC Barcelona (in the Spanish Pavilion in Hall 3) or book a meeting via the form on this page.
Summa Networks exhibits at the MWC Barcelona, Spanish Pavilion in Hall 3.
Looking for an HSS / HLR solution? Pass by our stand or book a meeting with one of our representatives by filling in the form or calling us directly to this call button.
Looking forward to meeting you in MWC Barcelona!Call for an appointment
Fill in the fields below and we will get back to you soon.
About Summa Networks
Summa Networks provides in-house built telecom software based on best-of-breed development technologies to ensure carrier-grade performance.
Our trusted HSS and HLR offering provided in a single piece of software, includes AUC, EIR, DNS/ENUM, lawful interception, AAA for VoLTE and VoWiFi. With us, your network is ready to evolve into 5G. Our suite is designed to avoid over-featuring and overpricing, whilst being flexible, scalable and enabling high availability. Our product is the cost-effective choice for IoT and private LTE deployments based upon your feature needs.