The latest news and insights
Meet our NextGen HSS/HLR at CCA Annual Convention
Summa Networks will be at the CCA Annual Convention (16-18 September, Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence) together with our integration partner Squire Technologies.
Summa Networks has developed the most flexible and advanced HSS/HLR solution, enabling carriers of any size to quickly evolve to 5G and deploy an IoT business.
Our 3GPP Release 14 NextGen HSS offers:
- Seamless interworking between 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G thanks to LTE HSS, IMS HSS and HLR in one single piece of software.
- LoT R14 features at a price aligned with business dynamics.
- Proven solution for private LTE networks.
- Broad set of features including EIR, DNS/ENUM, AAA, multi-IMSI, multi-SIM, multi-tenancy and eSIM ready.
- VoLTE and VoWifi enabled.
- Flexible deployment models: bare-metal, virtualized, cloud (AWS).
- Intuitive GUI for fast subscriber provisioning and full API for external integrations.
- Roadmap open to customer needs in a co-creation model.
- Competitive and flexible business model, specially for IoT solutions.
Squire Technologies are a signalling interconnect specialist to the telecoms industry, providing product solutions and expertise in LTE, VoLTE, VoIP and SS7 markets. With an enviable reputation for finding innovative solutions in a rapidly evolving telecoms industry we deliver to Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers in the fixed, mobile, alternative and virtual space including MVNO’s, ITSP’s, wholesale carriers, equipment vendors, integrators and solution providers.
The broad product portfolio includes such solutions as DSC, STP, SMSC, SBC, MGCF, IWF and Fraud Prevention Solutions to name but a few. In the MVNO and MVNE space they enable interconnection with key network elements, such as Summa Networks' NextGen HSS and HLR, BSS platforms, IN platforms and Number Portability databases.
Contact us to schedule a meeting at the Mobile Carriers Show to hear more about their solution and Summa Networks' NextGen HSS and HLR.