The latest news and insights
MWC19: See how we can take your network to 5G
Summa Networks has developed the most advanced HSS and HLR that enables your network to evolve to 5G. Visit us at stand 8.1D15, hall 8.1, to hear how you can expand your business with IoT and Voice solutions empowered by our NextGen HSS
Summa Networks will be present at the world’s largest gathering of the mobile industry which will take place in Barcelona on February 25-28. As HLR & HSS provider and vendor for MVNOs worldwide, we will show you the evolution of our NextGen HSS and HLR. The solution is a fully-featured 3GPP Release 13 and can add value to your business thanks to a combination of unique features:
- Seamless migration of data between 3G, 4G, 4.5G and 5G thanks to LTE HSS, IMS HSS and HLR in one single piece of software
- Broad set of features including EIR, DNS/ENUM, AAA, multi-IMSI, multi-SIM
- Ready for VoLTE and VoWiFi
- Flexible deployment models: bare-metal, virtualized, cloud (Amazon WS)...
- Intuitive GUI for fast subscriber provisioning and full API for external integrations
- Roadmap open to customer needs
- Competitive business model, specially for IoT solutions
As our holding is expanding with international acquisitions, we are proud to share the stand with our sister company Centile, the European leader in mobile-first cloud communications and collaboration solutions.
You will find us in hall 8.1, stand 8.1D15. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book a meeting with one of our representatives and hear more about our NextGen HSS!