The latest news and insights
MWC20: discover our HSS and HLR for your mobile core
Our HSS and HLR is a fully proven solution deployed over 20 customers worldwide. Interested? Explore the details at MWC Barcelona, 24-27 February. We are located in the Spanish Pavilion in hall Congress Square, stand 14
With over 109.000 key-decision makers expected to attend, MWC 2020 confirms itself as the world leading event in the mobile industry. Being at the forefront of innovation in the mobile core networks space, Summa Networks will exhibit for the 5th year.
Summa Networks has developed the most advanced HSS and HLR (3GPP Release 14) that enable your network to evolve to 5G and are therefore the ideal replacement for legacy equipment.
Expand your business with IoT and VoLTE solutions empowered by our NextGen HSS:
- Seamless migration of data between 3G, 4G and 5G thanks to LTE HSS, IMS HSS and HLR in one single piece of software.
- Broad set of features including EIR, DNS/ENUM, AAA, multi-IMSI, multi-SIM.
- Ready for VoLTE, VoWifi.
- Enabler of Private LTE deployments.
- Flexible deployment models: bare-metal, virtualized, cloud.
- Intuitive GUI for fast subscriber provisioning and full API for external integrations.
- Roadmap open to customer needs.
- Competitive business model, specially for IoT solutions.
If you wish to meet the team of Summa Networks contact us at email@example.com or pass by our stand 14 in the Spanish Pavilion, hall Congress Square to learn more about our HSS, HLR.
Summa Networks, HLR & HSS provider for MVNOs and IoT worldwide.