The latest news and insights
MWC21: discover our NextGen HSS for the mobile core
Summa Networks is exhibiting at MWC21, 28 June – 1 July, Barcelona.
We are happy that MWC21 could take place this year, and, with extra health and safety measures in place by GSMA, are looking forward to welcoming you to our stand located in the Spanish Pavilion in Hall 3.
Summa Networks has developed the most advanced HSS and HLR that enables your network to evolve to 5G implementing UDR/UDM architecture. Besides, products range include 5G NSA (Release 15 compliant), EIR, DNS/ENUM, VoLTE/VoWiFi enabled, AAA for Diameter, eSIM compatible...
Our flexible product covers many different business needs. SDM solutions for MVNOs, MNOs, IoT solutions, Private-LTE Networks:
- Seamless handling of subscribers data between 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G thanks to LTE HSS, IMS HSS and HLR in one single piece of software.
- Broad set of features including IMSI-reuse, multi-IMSI, multi-SIM, steering of roaming, Supplementary Services ...
- Enabled for VoLTE, VoWifi.
- Flexible deployment models: bare-metal, virtualized, public cloud, Docker, Kubernetes...
- Intuitive GUI for fast subscriber provisioning and full API for external integrations.
- Roadmap open to customer needs.
- AAA for Diameter integrated/standalone to avoid the need of an additional AAA server.