The latest news and insights
Meet our NextGen HSS at the MVNOs World Congress
For the third year in a row, Summa Networks is sponsoring the MVNOs World Congress. Contact us to make an appointment with one of our representatives at the event.
Madrid is the capital that hosts the MVNOs World Congress from 23-26 April, which is the global MVNOs meeting where innovators of the telecom world come together to expand and enable the MVNO sector. The event attracts over 800 international visitors.
Summa Networks is the HLR and HSS provider and vendor for MVNOs worldwide. We will present its disruptive NextGen HSS and HLR at stand 15. Our solution is suitable for full MVNOs and MNOs aiming at reducing their OPEX and is ideal for IoT deployments, VoLTE and VoWiFi in a box thanks to its unique set of features:
- LTE HSS, IMS HSS and HLR all in the same software package
- Cloud deployable and NFV/SDN ready
- Future-proof: our software is release 13 ready and abides with the new industry standards and protocols
- Technology is based on carrier-grade open standard JAIN-SLEE to ensure easy extensibility
- Complete yet flexible feature packages to avoid unnecessary features and overcharging
- On-premises or deployable in cloud environments as multi-instance software, and has extensive functionalities like multi-SIM, multi-IMSI and roaming controls
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to book a meeting with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you at stand 15 at the MVNOs World Congress in Madrid!