The latest news and insights
Our HSS at the 5G World Summit in London
Visit Summa Networks at the 5G World Summit, 12-13 June in London, and discover our NextGen HSS.
The 5G World Summit gathers 2.500 telecoms professionals to define the future of 5G. Topics include 5G Network Evolution & Economics, 5G monetization, virtualization and clud native, 5G enabled transportation, 6G and more.
We will be exhibiting together with our integration partner Infradata and showcase the HSS/HLR solution of choice for legacy replacement, voice and IoT applications.
Our software is a fully-featured 3GPP release 13 and will add value to your business – whether you are an MVNO, MVNE or system integrator, thanks to a unique set of features:
- Seamless migration of data between 3G, 4G, 4.5G and 5G thanks to LTE HSS, IMS HSS and HLR in one single piece of software
- Broad set of features including EIR, DNS/ENUM, AAA, multi-IMSI, multi-SIM
- Ready for VoLTE and VoWiFi Flexible deployment models: bare-metal, virtualized, cloud (Amazon WS)...
- Intuitive GUI for fast subscriber provisioning and full API for external integrations
- Roadmap open to customer needs
- Competitive business model, especially for IoT solutions
Contact us on email@example.com if you wish to book a meeting with one of our representatives to hear more about our NextGen HSS.
Infradata is an award-winning independent provider of state-of-the-art security and cloud networking solutions and services. Infradata powers the most powerful mobile platforms for the telecom ecosystem, being a leader in intelligent routing and interworking solutions for 2G/3G, 4G/LTE, 5G, IMS, Fixed, Wi-Fi, IPX and M2M networks. They have been preferred integrator of Summa Networks HSS since 2016.
Summa Networks, HLR & HSS provider for MVNOs and IoT worldwide